You all know that I’m a sucker for anything in miniature and mini canvases are no exception.
- I love creating a tiny work of art that allows me to experiment with new techniques without having to think about filling a large canvas.
- I love that their small size lets me use up leftover bits from my studio.
- I love that I can try out a new product and see how it works without using up a whole tube or tub.
- I love that I can make a handmade gift without breaking the bank or taking days to make it.
- I love that they generally only cost a dollar each!
Today’s Fabulous Friday round up is different in that I included some project that have tutorials and some that are just for inspiration because I liked them so much I couldn’t leave them out.
Chevron on Canvas from Little Gray Fox
D I Y Mini Canvas Giclée from A Palace in Wonderland
Aleene’s Mixed Media Mini Canvas by Tiffany Windsor from Cool2Craft
Countdown to Christmas Mini Canvas Art (Inspiration) from Cocoa Daisy
Doll House Wall Art from Our Fifth House
Mini Canvas Masterpiece (Inspiration) from Project Wedding
Beauty Everywhere Mini Canvas Tutorial from Help Me Rhonda
ATC Inspired Mini Canvas Wall Art from The Creative Goddess (That’s me!)
Mini Canvas Birthday Greeting (Inspiration) from Becky Shander