I love the holidays. I love the food, the decorations, the smells and having a house full of people I love. The only downside is that it’s hard to store tons of extra seats in a 1700 square foot house. I don’t always have enough seats for the number of butts.
I’ve been working here and there on a couple of spare stools but I don’t have them finished yet. But it got me to thinking about all of you and the folks that will fill your houses this holiday season. Not all of the seating projects here are meant to be used during a big meal but to be pulled out at the end when everyone is relaxing, talking or playing a game or two.
I hope you find inspiration to add to your seating from this list of wonder craft and DIY bloggers.
1. Floor Pillows from Brit + Co
2. Crate Seats from Tupelo Honey
3. Storage Ottoman from Killer B. Design
4. Vintage Milk Crate Turned into Unique Ottoman from Decorating Ideas Made Easy
5. Land of Nod inspired Floor Cushion from Living with Punks
6. My version of the Pouf from Decorating the Dorchester Way
7. Meditation Pouf from The Creative Goddess (that’s me!)
8. DIY Utility Bucket Ottoman from Design Sponge