Why do I call them FANtastic DIY projects? Because I’m a big fan of many of the bloggers and creators featured this week. There is something for everyone in this weeks’ round up of #ThursDIY projects. Hit the craft store on the way home from work tomorrow and you’ll have plenty of fun all weekend creating up a storm!
- Create a beautiful rhinestone bracelet full of sparkle with just a few supplies with Trinkets in Bloom.
- Aunt Peaches creates Lily Pad Gift Boxes inspired by Monet’s beautiful garden.
- Turn Tyvek into Dazzling Metallic Beads with Mark Montano.
- Turn sweet baby photos into scrapbook blocks to decorate the nursery from Cathie Filian.
- Learn how to make a fun and funky 3 Step Kimono with Mark Montano
- Yours truly shares how to upcycle a DC into a Birthday Card.
- Create sweet Dollar Store Rainbow Dolls with PLA.
- If you are happy and you know it you’ll want to make this HAPPY Banner from Margot Potter.