Embroidered & Embellished by Christen Brown
From the back of the book:
The complete visual guide to hand embroidery & embellishing
- Step-by-step photo instructions show exactly how to sew 85 different stitches
- Includes 8 complete embroidery projects to stitch and embellish
- The essential embroidery reference for everyone from beginners to experts
I can feel myself being drawn back to needlework. Cross stitch and embroidery were my very first crafty loves. I have done everything from samplers to very large art pieces that sold for moolah.
It’s been a while but I’m gathering supplies, ideas, inspiration and I have a feeling this fall and winter will see me with a needle in my hand quite often. My summer is rather booked up but once things settle down again…
Here are some details about the book:
- 8 complete projects
- 85 stitches using thread, floss, ribbon, beads and more
- Step-by-step visual guide
- Paper Back
- 159 Pages
- MSRP $26.95 USD
- Also available for Kindle
- Fabrics, Trims and Laces
- Embroidery Threads and Ribbons
- Beads and Embellishments
- Embroidering with Confidence
- Traditional Embroidery
- Silk Ribbon Emboridery
- Raised and Textured Embroidery
- Bead Embroidery
This is one of those book you’ll want to keep close at hand. Whether for inspiration, stitch help or to learn a new technique. I love the way the book is laid out, the bright and clear photographs as well the simple to understand language.
Embroidered & Embellished is available from the amazon.com widget below for $18.16 or $9.99 in the Kindle version.
This is an affiliate link and purchases made by clicking on this link may result in my being compensated by amazon.com.
Disclosure: Book provided for review but all opinions are honest and my own.