It’s hard to believe that Valentine’s Day is upon us. Not that I haven’t gotten eleventythousand emails encouraging me to buy this or that for my Valentine. I just keep thinking, “Oh, I’ll think about that later.”
You do that too? Yeah, well time’s up buttercup. It’s here and I’m not at all prepared. So I did some hunting around on the internet to see if there were any quick things I could make to give my Valentine a Valentine’s Day Treat. You know, something from the heart.
We just won’t tell anyone about the lack of planning part.
Valentine’s Day Treats to Make
- It doesn’t get much easier to create a handmade Valentine for your sweetie than these Mini Cherry Heart Pies. Refrigerated pie crust makes them super simple.
- If you are looking for something the kdis will love check out these Valentine’s Marshmallow Pops.
- Is there anything better with tea than shortbread cookies? I think not. If you agree you’ll want to try these Sweetheart Shortbread Cookies.
- Heart Rice Krispie Pops are sweet, cute and something just about everyone will love.
- Sweetheart Buddies would be great to nibble on while watching a movie.
- Like a little salty with your sweet? You’ll love Valentine’s Day Popcorn.
Ok, now I’m running out to the store real quick.