He’s handsome, has a generous warm and friendly personality, and has more talent in his pinky than I have in my whole body. So it’s no wonder that Mark Montano has ELEVEN craft books to his credit, one of which, Big Ass Book of Crafts is in it’s 12th printing.
And it’s that generous personality that seems to be the spirit behind How to Write and Publish a Best Selling Craft Book. In this ebook Mark shares his publishing experience and promises that if readers follow his advice and guidelines they will have everything they need in order to have a good shot at being published. He goes on further to say:
If you take this advice, you will be prepared for what happens during the publishing process and for what happens when your book is finally for sale to the public. You see, creating a bestselling book isn’t just about getting your book out to the public. It’s about everything that happens once that book is on the shelves!
You know, those things you don’t know about if you haven’t already been there.
Mark shares a lot in this e-book. Some things he has learned from past mistakes, things he wishes he’d done earlier on as well as helpful information from other people he’s consulted for this book.
Even though Mark is a fashion, design and craft celebrity and best selling author of craft books I never felt like he was talking down to readers in this ebook. Rather, it feels like you are sitting across from him having coffee and getting the inside scoop from and old friend.
Here are some details about the book:
- Available as a PDF download or on Kindle at MarkMontano.com
- 56 Pages
- $8.99 USD
- Defining Your Style and Specilty
- What to Include in Your Book
- Challenge Your Creativity
- Creating Your Mock Book
- How to Write Your Book Proposal – Mark shares two of his actual book proposals so you can see EXACTLY what is needed!
- Sample Book Proposals
- Finding an Agent or Publisher
- Creating Your Projects
- Photographing Your Projects
- Writing Your Book Introduction
- Writing Your Instructions
- Writing Your Project Introductions
- Get the Publicity Going
- Social Media and Promoting Your Book
- 1 on 1 with Mark Montano
You can find out more about Mark Montano in the following places: