Vicki O’Dell is a professional designer, presenter, teacher, social media marketer, and writer specializing in the craft and creative lifestyle industries.
Vicki offers a variety of services. If you don’t see what you need here feel free to contact her. Your ideal service may only be a short conversation away!
- Floral, interior, craft and jewelry design – experience with special event floral, interior design and set design especially for television, craft and jewelry design for industry manufacturers including catalog samples, project sheets, web promotions and store displays.
- Basic logo design, vector graphics and surface design
- Watermarks for your photos along with instructions on how/when to use if needed
- CHA Designer member, certified floral designer
Video or Live Appearances
- YouTube Videos especially created for your brand and products
- Television appearances, training videos, tutorial videos, product review videos
- Classes, demonstrations, presentations
- Project instructions for PDF download, project sheets or websites.
- Blog posts on a wide variety of topics
- Catalog, magazine or book copy
Vicki is a social media savvy writer and designer. Her blog (since 2008) has grown over the years in large part because of a whole lot of one on one interaction. She aims to get to know her audience and their needs and inspire them any way she can.
Vicki delivers projects that are on-trend, appeal to a large audience and vary in degree of difficulty. She has a friendly, relaxed personality and a knack for making people feel comfortable in classes and demonstrations while still imparting valuable information.
Vicki has created for craft industry catalogs, retail advertising, store displays, trade websites and blogs. Her interior design work has been on television for DIY, HGTV, and Public Television. She has also done video work for Office Max, The Ohio Lottery and others.
Vicki’s writing can be found in various craft industry blogs, including more than 1,500 posts on vickiodell.com. She has also written for retail ads, catalogs, project sheets, instructions for the DIY Network website and e-books. She has an active teaching schedule for both private and public clients with classes in floral design, paper crafts, jewelry making, and mixed media.
To request more information or a rate sheet please email creativegoddess (at) vickiodell (dot) com.
vickiodell.com – Owner
crafttestdummies.com – Managing Editor
creativeincomeblog – Contributor
JewelryMaking at About.com
familycorner.com – Past Contributor
examiner.com – Frugal Living – Past Contributor
Crafts Unleashed – Past Contributor
Make It Do It Love It
Pat Catans Craft Blog – Past Editor/Contributor