Home. The One Little Word in January was COZY and I’ve been working slowly but surely to make our home even more cozy than it had been before. After all, a 1700 square foot house can’t be anything BUT cozy, right?
I’ve ditched all of the design advice and current trends and have been working to create a home full of color, warmth and my zany personality. I’ve been doing some re-arranging and cleaning, some tossing and sorting and generally getting that whole Spring cleaning thing done. You know, before the Second Most Wonderful Time of the Year comes around. I want to put all things HOME in the right place so I can move on to all things outside and GARDEN.
Oh, and let’s not forget about kayaking and hiking. Yay!
So what needs done here?
- Sort through clothing and get rid of what I don’t wear. That closet is super packed and it’s hard to find what I want.
- Spruce up the bathroom a bit and paint the walls
- Finish re-arranging the livingroom – needs toss pillows
- Paint the kitchen and back entry – find or make a new screen door
- Paint the living room and dining rooms – this is actually going to be a nightmare and I may hire it out
- Paint hallway
Can I get all of it done in a month and keep my sanity? Only time will tell.